The Tompkins County Health Department is announcing a new COVId-19 vaccine registry.
The registry is meant to help better distribute the vaccine in Tompkins County. After people eligible for the vaccine can enter their information into the registry, then the health department will be able communicate directly with them. They'll be told when doses become available, and be given other important information. Click here to access it.
The Tompkins County Health Department is reporting three potential public exposures in Ithaca.
- The first was at the Verizon retail store at 720 South Meadow Street
- Monday, February 15, from 10:00am – 7:00pm
- The second was at Tractor Supply at 378 Elmira Road
- Saturday, February 13, 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday, February 14, 11:00am - 7:30 pm
- Monday, February 15, 12:00pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
- The third exposure was at T-Mobile at 740 South Meadow Street
- Sunday, February 14, 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Monday, February 15, 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 16, 9:00am – 12:00pm
There are nine new cases of Covid-19 in Tompkins Country for a total of 123 active cases.
In Schuyler County, there is one new case for a total of 7 active cases.