Ithaca Community Radio Inc. (ICR) does business as WRFI Community Radio. ICR is a nonprofit, educational organization incorporated and registered with the state of New York and with the IRS as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, charitable organization. Until April 2019, ICR's fiscal sponsor was Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc. (ICI) also a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, charitable organization.
A copy of ICI's latest annual report may be obtained upon request by writing to Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc., 272 Broadway, Albany, NY 12204 or from the New York State Attorney General's Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10271.
ICR makes every attempt to observe and respect copyrights and to only publish materials for which the organization holds copyright or has been granted permission for use.
To make a claim of copyright infringement, please contact us and provide:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Ithaca Community Radio Inc. to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.The DMCA states that if a complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements, its notice will not serve as “actual notice” (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(B)).