SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Ithaca Community Radio Inc. 103 W Seneca St. #305 Ithaca NY 14850.
Drawing for: two pairs of 4-day passes to the 2023 Ithaca Grassroots Festival
- NO DONATION NECESSARY. A donation will not increase chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to any individual who (a) is, as of the beginning of the drawing period, a legal resident of the United States (“Eligibility Area”) and resides in Ithaca Community Radio’s listening area and (b) is 18 years of age or older as of the date of the entry, except for employees of Ithaca Community Radio Inc. (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Board of Directors, who may not enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Method one: Go to WRFI.ORG and fill out the contest entry form or call the station at 607-319-5445 and leave your name, email address, and phone number. One entry per person. Method two: follow instructions for entering on Instagram. (1. Like our post; 2. make sure you follow @wrficommunityradio on Instagram; and 3. share our post to your story and tag @wrficommunityradio.
- TO GET A BONUS ENTRY: In 100 words or fewer, write your favorite GrassRoots (or other festival) story in the Instagram comments section of our 2023 GrassRoots contest post or via the web form at wrfi.com! Maximum total number of entries: three (one via the webform, one via Instagram, one bonus entry with story).
- PRIZE: Winner will receive one pair of 4-day passes to the 2023 Ithaca Grassroots Festival. The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize.
- PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after Wednesday July 19th at 5:00 PM EST, from all entries received. Web/phone winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. The Instagram winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Messenger.
- Ithaca Community Radio Inc. is not responsible for incorrect email addresses or phone numbers provided by entrants. Once notified, winners have 24 hours to confirm that they are accepting the prize. Winners will be provided the deadline to claim their prize by telephone or email. After 24 hours, or if a winner declines the prize, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Ithaca Community Radio Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from website. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Sponsor will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on wrfi.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.The winner(s) and any guest(s), if applicable, must comply with any and all COVID-19 vaccination, screening, testing, safety and related requirements imposed or required by (if applicable) the Sponsor, the venue, event promoter, sponsors, travel providers, hotels, governmental authorities or others in connection with the receipt, use, and redemption of the prize. Refusal to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize and no replacement or alternate prize will be provided. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations due to any pandemic or epidemic constituting a public health emergency, including those subject to government mandated quarantines, travel restrictions, or stay-at-home orders. The Sponsor shall in no way be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for replacing, and/or for reimbursing any winner(s) with any form of compensation for, any prize(s) or portion(s) thereof forfeited due to the refusal of the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements and/the cancellation of any event, nor will any alternate prize(s) be provided.
- WINNER/RULES: The name of the winner and/or the story submitted by entrants may be announced on WRFI radio, used in print material, social media platforms, and/or posted at wrfi.org.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or affiliated with Instagram or its parent company Meta. Winner must be a US resident, at least 18 years old, and cannot be a current WRFI staff or board member or one of their immediate family members.